ARDA WEEK 2023, the meeting place for the downstream oil industry in Africa, will be held, in person, from 13th to 17th March 2023 in Cape Town, South Africa.
Online registration for this event will open on Monday 28th November 2022. We offer FREE participation for ARDA members, sponsors and speakers.
Participating in ARDA WEEK gives you the opportunity to:
- Join us in solving the challenges for the future of the African downstream oil industry
- Meet with more than 500 key players of the North and Sub-Saharan African and International downstream oil industry all in one place
- Listen to industry professionals talk about the latest trends and innovations in the industry
- Join representatives from African refineries, government ministries, banks, regulators, importers, distributors, traders, storage companies, marketing companies and refinery equipment & technology suppliers
- Share experiences with pan-African and international companies
- Review new technology developments and services
ARDA look forward to welcoming you during this week of experience sharing.
For any questions on how to attend ARDA WEEK 2023, ARDA membership or sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com