The ARDA SF Work Group will ensure that Members clearly define their project scope and costs, world-class Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) contractors are engaged to execute approved projects and cost-effective financing is deployed for the ring-fenced projects. Sound economic modelling will be carried out to ensure favourable project economics and the SF Work Group will work with all parties to the transactions to ensure that identified risks are adequately mitigated.
The ARDA SF Work Group will work alongside any Project Advisors selected by the Project Sponsors to ensure that world-class projects are delivered are planned.
- In collaboration with the parties concerned, support its members in defining key projects related to the modernization of their refineries, terminals and storage and distribution infrastructure for petroleum products,
- Identify the necessary approach to have the financial and means resources to produce cleaner fuels according to the ARA AFRI roadmap.
- Develop a Sustainable Financing Roadmap (FD to define the scope, cost and timing of key projects aimed at modernizing their facilities and securing cost effective financing to carry out these projects as envisioned.
- Ensure the link between downstream operators and Decision Makers to secure funding resources and return on investments in terms of impact.
- Contribute to the predictive management of the risks incurred
Anibor O Kragha
ARDA Executive Secretary
- Chief Operating Officer, Refineries & Petrochemicals (R&P) Directorate, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) (2015 to 2019)
- Led NNPC Joint Finance Team in engagement of financiers to provide funding and technical expertise for the full rehabilitation of NNPC refineries
- Upstream Treasurer, ExxonMobil Affiliates in Nigeria (2012 to 2015)
- Financial Advisor, Affiliate Finance at ExxonMobil Corp. HQ (USA) – Jan. to Jun. 2012
- Financial Advisor, UBS Treasurer’s, ExxonMobil Development Company (USA) – Jan. to Dec. 2011
- Award-winning USS1.5 Billion 2012 NNPC/MPN JV Reserves Development Project FInancing
- Award-winning USS1.1 Billion 2011 NNPC/MPN JV NGL II Upsizing Project Financing
- Various roles at Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN) (2005 to 2010)
- Senior Commercial Analyst (2007 to 2010)
- Senior Audit Specialist, Upstream Africa Audit (2005 to 2006) covering Chad, Cameroon, E. Guinea, Angola and Nigeria
- Process Engineer/Manufacturing Team Coordinator, Polaroid Corporation (USA) (1998 to 2001)
- MBA from MIT-Sloan School of Management (USA) (2003)
- M.S. Chemical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) (2003)
- M.S. Plastics Engineering, University of Massachusetts-Lowell (USA) (1998)
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, University of Minnesota (USA) (1996)
- ARDA President (2019 to 2020)