The ARDA Storage & Distribution (SD) Work Group serves to work with Members and other stakeholders to ensure potential hazards are systematically identified and risks associated with these hazards are managed in a manner that ensures Members and their stakeholders are protected.
The ARDA SD Management System will be used to deploy a structured approach to identifying hazards, implementing required mitigants and ensuring compliance with all safety, security, health and environmental laws and regulations. The ARDA SD Management System encompasses the objectives, procedures and resources to effectively manage terminals/depots for liquid hydrocarbons and LPG as well as pipelines for transporting same products.
The ARDA SD Management System is intended to be used alongside each Member’s existing Storage & Distribution practices to strengthen and deliver world-class procedures.
Support its members and contribute to efforts to guarantee best management and operating practices for infrastructures and means for the storage, transport and distribution of petroleum products
Contribute to development approaches in terms of investment to secure and optimize the operations and resources of this chain and ensure its reliability.
In collaboration with the WGs concerned, identify the non-conformities and draw up a roadmap for upgrading the STD infrastructures.
Provide training dedicated to this business segment : equipment, procedures, systems
Director of SONABHY Bingo Oil Depot (Burkina Faso)
- More than thirty (30) years of experience in liquid & gas hydrocarbon management at SONABHY
- Master’s degree in Control and Audit Accounting
- Master’s degree in Management and International Trade
- University Degree of Technology (Mechanical Engineering)
- Leader of ARDA Storage & Distribution WG since 2016
Operations and Maintenance Manager at Kenya Pipeline Company - KPC (Kenya)
- Seasoned Engineer across various roles at KPC
- Registered Graduate Engineer with the Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK)
- Member (Graduate Class) – Institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK)
- Full Member, Kenya Institute of Management (KIM)
- MBA in Corporate Management (KCA University)
- B.S. (Hons) in Civil Engineering (University of Nairobi)
- Certificate in Oil Supply, Logistics & Distribution (Energy Institute – London)