In line with the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goal No. 7 (SDG-7) – Access to Clean Energy for All – the ARDA is committed to supporting its Members and other stakeholders to promote the use of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) across Africa.
The ARDA LPG Work Group (WG) will not only encourage the transition from biomass to LPG as a cleaner cooking fuel alternative, but also promote the use of LPG as a fuel for power generation across the continent. The LPG Work Group serves to work with Members and other stakeholders to develop and implement a sustainable framework geared towards developing LPG projects across Africa.
The ARDA LPG WG will work with its Members and other stakeholders to displace biomass with LPG as the primary fuel for heating and cooking, thereby reducing deforestation. In addition, the LPG WG will work to establish an LPG supply chain aimed at supporting gas-to-power technology across the continent to lower carbon intensity and reduce the cost of power.
- In accordance with the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goal 7 (SDG-7)- Access to clean energy for all, this Ney created WG will be dedicated to:
- Support its members and other stakeholders to promote the use of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) throughout Africa for domestic and industrial uses such as electricity
- Contribute and encourage the management of the transition from biomass to LPG as a cleaner
- Develop and contribute to its implementation of a sustainable framework focused on the
development of LPG projects across Africa.
- Ensure the upgrade of the LPG supply chain aimed at supporting gas to electricity conversion
technologies across the continent, in order to reduce carbon intensity and the
cost of electricity
YVES MOUNDELE NGOLLO
Project Advisor to General Manager , SNPC Distribution (Congo)
- Head of Sales Administration, LPG Filling Centre, SNPCD
- Assistant to the Director of Internal Audit, SNCPD
- Permanent Member of Team GAZ Project, SNCPD
- Associate Director, Consulting Business International (CBI)
- Master’s Degree in Trading, Boursier Assistance Paris Opéra (2013)
- Master’s Degree in Corporate Finance, Institute de Commerce et de Gestion Paris
- Specialization in Management Control
Head of LPG, Rainoil (Nigeria)
A graduate of Mechanical Engineering from the Federal University of Technology Akure, had his MBA from the University of Lagos Akoka.
Member of the following associations:
1. Nigerian Society of Engineers
2. Council of Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria
3. Member Chartered Institute of Logistics and transport.
Had over 14 years experience in manufacturing with Nigerian Bottling Company plc and 8 years experience in the oil industry including supervising building of an integrated depot with white product and LPG.
Married with 3 kids.