The ARDA Strategic Human Capital (SHC) Management System will evaluate the entire spectrum of Members’ Human Resources encompassing workforce recruitment, training & development, performance appraisals, rewards management, and succession planning. Ultimately, the SHC Management system should enable Members to maximize employees’ performance to deliver on their strategic business objectives.
This ARDA SHC Management System is intended to be used alongside each Member’s existing Human Resources practices to strengthen and deliver world-class procedures.
- Develop a strategic human capital management system
- In collaboration with the parties concerned, identify, manage and optimize their strategic human resources
- Help maximize their performance and increase the productivity and profitability of their respective companies.
- Develop a roadmap for upgrading human resources to new technologies and best practices experienced,
- Organize specific training in relation to the expressed needs
- List the Members skills available
Organization of specific meetings
Contribution with the relevant WGs to training for refinery operators and downstream operators in the storage, transport and distribution of petroleum products
Holding conferences on corporate social responsibility
- Develop and implement the quinquennal and 10-year strategic plans in line with the ARDA’s mission to serve as Africa’s “Leader for the Transition to Cleaner Fuels”
- Track and monitor the roadmap’s action plan
- Identify in partnership the themes and topics of common interest for the organization of events : Forum, workshops..
- Develop and implement an annual program for SSE quarterly meetings.
- Ensure leadership and conduct of meetings in the WG’s terms of reference
- Identifying ways to implement strategic objectives
Director of Human Resources, PETROCI (Côte d’Ivoire)
- Managing Director of PETROSANTE (PETROCI Subsidiary)
- Director of Human Resources at Grand Mills of Abidjan and GROUP THANRY Industrial Society (Forestry Industry)
- Twenty (20) years of experience in Cabinet (Ernst and Young) and Industrial Enterprises
- Expert in Management, Human Capital Development and General Administration
- Master of Law (LLM) – University of Bouaké (RCI) at the Houphouet Boigny Polytechnic Institute
- Alumnus of MDE BUSINESS SCHOOL (Barcelona) – PMD Program
- Leader of ARDA Human Capital WG since 2018
JESSICA IDARA AKINTADE
Senior regional Human Resource Manager - Middle East and Africa at Sahara Group (Nigeria)
- Human Resource Professional across multiple industries:
- Sahara Group (Oil & Gas – since 2015)
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) (Banking & Financial Services)
- VISAFONE (Telecom)
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) – In view
- B.Sc Psychology (Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria)